Taxes & Fees
Are you wondering where to pay your taxes?
Next to You is the answer…
OMT, in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance, offers you the possibility to pay your Taxes & Fees through more than 1000 locations across Lebanon, in three easy steps:
1- Print the relevant form and fill it manually (or declare online where applicable and print the form);
2- Visit your nearest OMT location and submit the form to the agent;
3- Pay the amount due in LBP.
Make sure to collect:
- Your copy of OMT Receipt.
- Your copy of the Tax form stamped by OMT agent.
Check the "Information" section below to learn which taxes and fees you can settle at OMT and download available forms.
You can settle any of the below taxes and fees at OMT locations displaying the Ministry of Finance sign:
- Built Property Tax;
- Value Added Tax;
- Notice of Payment of Income Tax on Stipends and Salaries;
- Payment Orders;
- Payment Notice;
- Bill of Collection;
- Notice of Payment of Income Tax on Industrial Commercial and Non-Commercial Profits;
- Notice of Payment of Income Tax derived from Movable Capital & Security Debts Interests;
- Notice of Payment of Sums on account of Due Taxes;
- Notice of Payment of Penalties on Late Income Tax;
- Notice of Payment of Income Tax on the transfer of ownership dividends;
- Other Taxes & Fees.